G20 turbo install - stage 2

Neall Verheyde neall@telus.net
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 19:06:17 -0600

It's been an exciting summer for me, SR20-wise.  I put the turbo in,
dynoed it, wasn't happy with the results, and decided to upgrade yet
again.  Check out the ongoing story of a monkey with more money than
brains in the next chapter:  Stage 2.

http://www3.telus.net/neall/turbo_g20

- See what a bored-out T25 with a bunch of T3 hardware looks like!
- Learn how to *not* configure an intercooler!
- Witness ghetto EGT and injector duty-cycle monitoring!
- See what happens to 9.5:1 compression pistons at 15 psi!
- Check out one of the nicest valve covers ever to grace an SR20DE!

I hope you are entertained, and perhaps even a little bit informed.

Neall.
'93 Turbo G20