Alternative to AGX's

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 14:05:38 -0600

mike kojima wrote:

> Local club autocrossing is not an indicator of what
> proper set up is.  National level might be.

Agreed.  The very same kid said when I extolled
the virtues of GC's over hypercos: "Yeah, but I'm
not trying to build a national level car ... I don't
care that much."

I still disagree, even if he _can_ drive better
than I can.

Just for the record, this was not Andy Dewar,
he was decidedly impressed when he ran 4.5-5
seconds faster in my car than his.  He claimed
to have a harder time finding the limits on mine,
his would have been skating long before.  Now if
I could just learn to feel/stay within the limits, I'd
actually be able to put a small hurtin on the relatively
tough local STS crowd.

At least 2 of the aforementioned local guys I've
referred to are actually national level drivers.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.