Remus and VE (was OT: Address Change)

Steve Foltz stevefoltz@hotmail.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:30:20 -0600

>quiet, but the Remus does restrict the VE once the big exhaust cam hits
>just a bit.  So I'm probably going to get something else fabbed up for
>track duties here very shortly as I'm afraid just unbolting the Remus
>will allow everything to rattle around too much under the car.  Any
>suggestions?  I'm thinking cheap as it's only for the track (HPDE
>events).  Oh yeah, I have a 4" round, 22" long, 2.5" ID  mangaflow
>resonator on there now so that keeps it very quiet by itself..

Dynomax Bullet Muffler.  Put a long tip on it to extend it past the bumper.
It won't be quiet but it will be light and easy to carry around.  Plus, they
are cheap and easy to get.  In my experiance a loud car is kinda a pain at
the track as a student.  You can't hear the instructor.  Unless they have
the radio device.  Then it doesn't matter.  Have fun.

Steve Foltz
98 Sentra SE