Import-Store issue. Any help is appreciated

Ben Fenner fenfam@sc.rr.com
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:03:51 -0600

I know this is a little off topic, but I'm running out of options.
Back in late July I ordered a Momo Steering Wheel from www.import-store.com
Link: http://www.import-store.com/momo_competition.htm

I paid for the item via credit card and was told it was back ordered, but
expected to be shipped out later the next week. After a month had gone by
and I still didn't have my item, I e-mailed them... They sometimes respond
to me, and sometimes don't. When they do, it seems I'm getting the
run-around. It's been three and a half months now, and they are no longer
responding to my e-mails. Since ordering this wheel I've moved to an
entirely different region of the United States, been through two semesters
of college classes, obtained my license in South Carolina, opened up two new
bank accounts, and closed my former ones. I've ordered chocolates from
Ireland, and wiring from all over the place. My point? It's been a LONG ass
time.

If anyone has any ideas as to what I should do. They have plenty of contact
information, but their address doesn't return a phone number from the white
or yellow pages and when I can contact them the other end is scetchy...

Maybe they'd respond if 20+ of you sent them an e-mail to the effect of:

"Please obtain the status of order: 1764-0798-4860 and e-mail any and all
information about it to fenfam@sc.rr.com. He has been waiting three and a
half months for this steering wheel and would appreciate an update."

Thanks,
-Ben
1994 Black SE-R