New to the list

Troy Siahaan rotaryracer2184@hotmail.com
Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:15:32 -0600

Hello all,
I'm new to this list as of yesterday (Sat. november 8) and i just wanted to
introduce myself and ask my first question.  First off my name is Troy and
i'm 19.  Ok, that's enough personal info for now.  Anywho, I've always had a
soft spot for nissans (in fact, I have two '71 datsun 510's in various
stages of restoration) but i realized that i needed a more fuel efficient
car that i could use as my daily driver.  I've always wanted an SE-R but
never was able to get one, until friday.  Long story short, i got a '92
sentra se-r, bone stock except for the stereo and man...THIS THING IS A
ROCKET!  I just love this car and now i understand why all you guys like it
too, i can only imagine what this thing would be like with mods and stuff.

Which leads me to this question.  Since i'm on a limited budget (struggling
student here) I think a safe place to start off is with a CIA, headers, and
exhaust.  I've heard that Hotshot is the only way to go from some people,
but i'd like to get more opinions.  I have a very good feeling this question
has been asked before and i'm sorry, but the old digests are a lot of
reading to go through.  Anyway thanks for everyone's advice.

-Troy Siahaan-