Hyperco springs for the B14

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 23:55:45 -0600

Chris Scarpulla and I have been working with Hyperco to make a spring for the
B14.  if you have not heard for Hyperco, they make springs for real race cars,
like F1 cars.  They have done 2 spring deals so far for the B13 with about 50
sets each.  The Hyperco spring is a normal style lowering spring, but with
Ground Control type rates.  Other lowering springs have spring rates too low
to keep you off the bumpstops.  They sacrifice ride quality for looks.  The
Hyperco springs do not do this.  These springs will give an approximate drop
of 1.25" front and 1" rear.  The spring rates will be 300lb front and 275lb
rear.  These are good for a daily driver, and someone who autocrosses.  These
will give you a nice ride, without the noise and troubles of coil-over
suspensions.  I have a set of Hypercos on my '91 SE-R, and by going from
ProKits to them, was a huge step up.  These springs will be of very high
quality.  They are not "ebay" type springs.  If you are interested in a set of
these springs, please let me know.  We need to get a commitment of at least 50
people to have these made.  You can either email me, or post on the sr20forum
here:

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=34369&page=8&pp=20

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R (VE powered)