Convention raffle winners post?

Joseph Pendergrass jpendergrass3@comcast.net
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:26:56 -0600

I won a NISsport battery box (need the WestCo battery) and a JGY
HKS-style foam filter (installed it since i didn't have an intake just
yet).

Also, i have a bunch of silver and black AEM stickers so if anyone
wants one or more....  (Eric just handed them to me b/c he didn't want
to have to take them).

But thanks to Bruce, Grover, and George for the battery box and the
people at JGY for the filter.

Speaking of the WestCo battery, is there anywhere cheaper than WestCo
themselves or perhaps a rebadged battery of the same?  I mean $84.95
definately isn't bad, but I'm just curious.

Good work Eric and everyone else,

Joseph Pendergrass