Convention raffle winners post?

Bruce.Hearn@cd-tech.com Bruce.Hearn@cd-tech.com
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:53:02 -0600

Interesting post.  Greg Vogel won a coffee cup.  I talked him out of it
with the proviso that he got the first thing I won.  Which was a big
$tillen decal.  I also won a SC water temperature adapter. How ironic.
After the raffle, Eric Waterman mentioned he had been eyeing the coffee cup
for weeks hoping to win it.  I have more cups than I could ever use, so I
gave to him.  He graciously handed me the 50% off coupon from CarboTech
that *he* won since he had just bought new pads for his car.  And that
coupon will be very handy as Grover's race car needs new pads.

Peter Jackson placed dibs on one of the NISsport water temp adapters we
brought just he case he didn't win the one we donated to the raffle.  Sure
enough, he won that bugger.  Between that and my win, it was a rather
amusing afternoon.

Bruce in Houston
www.nissport.com