Helmet responses

Rick Frey rfrey@iupui.edu
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:57:10 -0600

At 09:18 PM 10/24/2003 -0500, George Roffe wrote:

>Mike, I'll try to remember to bring my G-Force helmet to the convention.  I
>think you will be impressed.  I certainly was.

Sounds like you had a great convention.  You're right about this being a
cool family.  I don't even own a nissan but hang out to learn about
performance in general.  I'll come to a convention sometime just to meet
the great folks here.

George, Did you remember to take your helmet and if so, I'd love to hear
the opinions expressed by this performance oriented group.  What product do
you want to perform better than a helmet?  oh.....ok...I guess brakes might
be high on the list too.

TIA,

rick frey