2003 Convention Pics (Long)

Matthew Ostlund panx2000@hotmail.com
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 21:03:55 -0600

Yeah Mike that was a looooooooong night at Grovers house :)  I was falling
asleep at the wheel by the time I met up with Larry McLeod in Kentucky the
next night and grabbed a hotel room.   Oh well it was worth a shot to help
out a fellow SE-R guy even if it wasn't a success.

Grover had never met Mike, Lee or myself until that Dallas convention yet he
gave us his truck, trailer, and garage stocked with tools and refreshments.
We have something special with our group and I wouldn't trade our SE-R
family for anything.

I hope we all remain a tight group of friends and fellow SE-R enthusiasts
until we are racing our wheelchairs around a track at the 2040 convention.

Btw Mike,  Matt Hunt lives in Boston drives a white classic ;)

Matt Ostlund
Pittsburgh, Pa
93 NX2000