Tire opinions...2 to choose from

Lee Combs sr20depower@yahoo.com
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 07:15:56 -0600

Thanks for the review, Matt.

so that 12K miles is including some track days? That's
nice to hear. Can I assume on the road you are
somewhat of a conservative to slightly aggresive
driver? I've read where some are getting 12K out of
the tires, but I can only imagine how they are driving
to wear any tire down that fast, that is not a track
car.

One of the things I am curious of is the tread compund
after 1/2 life. some mfg's use a softer compound under
the top 1/2 of the life. Choices are great, but
sheesh...:)

Lee