Tire opinions...2 to choose from

McDuff, Ben Ben.McDuff@act.gov.au
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:30:22 -0600

> Regardless, anyone who has used either one of these
> tires, I would like to invite you to share your tire
> owning experience with one, of both of these tires.
> (currently I am 60/40 toward the Yoks)

> Thanks again...
> The Other Lee

I bought some ES100s (205/50/15 on an N15) and am very happy with them. They
replaced Continental PremiumContacts. I'll buy the Yokies again for sure.

Ben

 This email, and any attachments, may be confidential and also privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient:
Please notify the sender and delete all copies of this transmission along
with any attachments immediately.
You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to
any other person.