Tire opinions...2 to choose from

Lee Combs sr20depower@yahoo.com
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:17:18 -0600

Thanks Chris.

After more research and jogging my memory, i think the
treadwear may need to be raised a bit. On the
firestone's that were stock, I got about 30K out of
them. That's okay, but I would like a bit more
mileage. This is compiled of 780% interstate driving
and ZERO track days. (neither auto x or 1320) The
perfomance of the firestone firehawk GTA O2's were
mediocre at best.

I love in FL so summer/rain tires are my primary
concern. However, I am not ruling out an all season
hi-performance tire either. I have also looked at the
Kumho Ecsta Supra 712's (205/50-16 and 215/50/16) and
the Falken ST 115 (205/55/16)

Basically I am trying to stay at less than $100 a
tire. If I were to exceed that $100 ea, it would be
for the RE750's or RE950's.

So, basically I guess I'm up for a suggestion. :)

Lee