Brakes/Track Event

Bill Conner billc@fred.net
Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:39:34 -0500

As a follow up to Josh's question about track event pads for the NX 2000
upgrade, can anyone share experiences with master cylinders and the NX 2000
calipers?

After I upgraded my 1993 SE-R, the pedal feel was not as crisp as with the
original MC.  It's not horrible, but it's not that confidence inspiring rock
hard pedal that we are used to.  Would the NX 2000 or Altima MC be helpful?

Past postings in the List archives are a bit ambiguous.  I'd appreciate any
new information or experiences that would be helpful.

Thanks,

Bill Conner