fan belt controversy

BROOKLNRON@aol.com BROOKLNRON@aol.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 19:31:05 -0500

hi:

I am orig. owner of 1992 se-r. I want to change both fan belts in the car. It
has A/C. So far 3 nissan dealers have given me all types of part #'s and they
never heard of the part# that I took right off the original pwr. steering
belt. I even gave them my VIN and they still can't come up with that belt.

The larger (wider) belt has part# 11920-53J05 written on it. They come up
with a revised # 11920-53J20. Thats seems to be correct because 2 separate
dealers agree on that. I'll get the belt tomorrow so I can see it myself.

However the smaller belt has 11950-05600 written on it. No one has ever heard
of that part# and it's the original belt from the factory when the car was
built. On an outside chance the last five #'s might be Q5600. In other words
that 0 might be a Q but that # doesnt exist either.

Can anyone give me the correct Nissan OEM part# for that smaller belt? Thank
you...

(o o) /
----oOOo-(_)-oOOo-----
PennsylvaniaRon