Electrical problems

Nissan Power se-rdan@rogers.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:44:55 -0500

Ben brought up a good point. It could be just a bad/ loose connection.
But if that's not it, it sounds like the voltage regulator inside the
alternator is
going, causing an over charge condition.
Running voltage should be 13.8v~ 14.2v.  14.5v is borderline too high,
causing
the lights to flicker.

--
Dan