Electrical problems

Louis Rosanova lrosanova@rogers.com
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:57:18 -0500

Ok i just finished cleaning all the connectors.  Battery with car off is
12.8 (sitting for a while).  Battery at idle is 14.4. Though I noticed the
battery voltage will slowly decrease when car is off.

Also in haynes manual it states that battery voltage is between 14 - 15 with
car on.  And around 12 off.  I tried to cross reference with the FSM but I
couldnt find it in there.

I have a feeling my problems will return.  Im going to take it out for a
boot to see if the problems persist, but since its intermittent who knows.

Louis Rosanova
95 200sx SE-R w/da goods

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor-racing, and mountaineering;
all the rest are merely games." - Ernest Hemingway