Insurance Q

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 12 Oct 2003 16:29:45 -0500

Sup guys,
Walking out of my condo this moring- and finding out my friends car got towed
away, I noticed someone hit my car. The whole bumper is ripped off on the
bottom of the car. My lip is now hanging low off the bumper and the car has
broken tail light pieces stuck in my grill- someone musta backed into it. I
got a police report on the incident, but I have a question, what should this
be covered under ? Comprehensive ? I am worried that my insurance might go up,
will it ? I had a comprehensive claim like 4 months ago- dump truck let some
debris on the highway and messed up my windshield and hood- buncha chips. They
covered it under comprehensive- zero deductible. My insurance didn't go up at
all. From what I understand comprehensive is when I had nothing to do with the
incident, and car was parked and not driven right ? They can't drop me for
just that right, 2 claims in one year ? I never had a accident, and my driving
record is clean. I don't street race or any of that shit on the street. I do
get funky sometimes on the highways.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima- wounded.... time for a body kit !