Was M3 crash/bad driving/young kids and fast cars

Jason Gould jmotorsprt@yahoo.com
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:51:46 -0500

I have to defend younger drivers.  I am now 28.
Inexperience can be safer or more dangerous than
experience.  I was TERRIFIED that my truck would be
damaged, therefore I was a safer driver and didn't
pull some of the tricks my friends did.  My truck was
one of the nicest in the area for style and
performance.  On the other hand...

Now for adults.  I have seen so much in the ways of
over confident, ignorant, adults getting into the same
messes (some worse).  I drive more recklessly now,
than I did 10-12 years ago.  But I do participate in
safer driving habits in my Spec V, than I did my GLH.

A lot of people start bashing this kid and others out
there.  But, luck (and God) are the only reason 90% of
us on these forums and throughout the world are still
alive or not in jail.  The person that denies their
guilt is the guiltiest.  Everybody has pushed the
envelope at some point.

Jason