M3 meet ends very badly

B K ndskyz@hotmail.com
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 05:58:04 -0500

Geo wrote:
>I kind of hate to say it, but a lot of the E46 community are riceboys with
>money.
<snip>
Its funny you should say that Geo. About 2 months ago I'm on my way to a
bike ride. And this guy (had to be at least 35) pulls up next to me at stop
light in a 03 SMG M3  Radio blasting reving his motor. I look at him and
shake my head "no" ( I mean come on no way will he beat me on my bike
anyway...but street racing?! In a $65K car)  What a dumb a$$ Light turns
green he takes off like hes Juan Pablo in an F-1 race.

 >Anyway, this is indeed sad.  When you sit in the driver's seat, screw your
head firmly on your >shoulders, not up your @$$ folks

Exactly what he said. It amazes me how many people still want to street race
and or act stupid on the street. I dont ride my bike on the streets much
anymore because of it. I have to save and have my fun at track days 4 or 5
times a year.

Bryan King
Cincy Ohio
96 200 SX SE-R <--Daily driver
02' S/C Frontier CC LB <-- Toy hauler
2K ZX-7R <--track toy

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com