Tires?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 21:52:43 -0500

Tires again, Frank? Hahaha. Personally, I'd go with the Yokohama ES-100's...
good ride, handling and durability. The S-03's aren't going to be much of a
high mileage tire, imo. The yoko's are a real nice compromise... I love the
way they handle and ride, and the look is kind of aggressive, if that's
important.

You don't have to worry about rain, so you could probably get just about any
high performance tire w/o worrying about wet control. I read good things
about the GS-D3's, just a bit too expensive for my tastes. And, of course,
my old favorite... the Toyo T1-S's... they'll be my next tire.

Later,
Mark