Drive Shaft Replacement Trouble

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Sun, 5 Oct 2003 18:21:43 -0500

I just removed the driver's side axle in my '96 for the first time the other
day while doing the VE swap.  It would only come out an inch or so and
that's it.  I was pulling so much, I thought I was going to pull teh car off
the jack stands.  Once the engine and transmission were out of teh car, I
tried with a bigger pry bar, but it would not come out.  I finally used the
smaller pry bar and a hamme to push it out, and that worked.  The axles had
never been out of the transmission before this week

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R
2004 Subaru Forester XT