FS: 1991 Sentra SE-R

Aaron K se-r@limitedslip.net
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 22:53:23 -0500

Its come time to part with it:

1991 Sentra SE-R in Portland, Oregon

143k miles, I bought it when it had 89k, and a personal good friend of mine
had it before that since around 65k. We are both car nuts, and have taken
good care of it.

White, AC, sunroof, tint; excellent running condition - no problems what so
ever. Tires in good shape (205-15-50 Kuhmo 712s), all maintance done my me
personally (new water pump, starter, battery, clutch/pressure plate, all
seals, motor mounts ignition components, timing chain tensioner, 5th gear
fixed, inner&outer tierods, new rotors and pads, stainless lines, probably
more i can't think of). Only 10W30 mobil 1 oil changes with nissan filters,
royal purple and redline (not at the same time :) for the transmission. I
guess you could say I was a bit anal about keeping this car maintained.

Interior is practically perfect - has a 93/94 interior (complete swap), and
the same late model front bumper cover. Exterior has a few door dings, small
paint scratches, and the front bumper has the usual rock chips.

Modifications: hyperco 300/200 springs on new konis inserts, all poly
suspension bushings, poly inserts in the front and rear motor mounts, poly
front sway bar bushings, rear strut tower bar (the nice active tuning one)
progress adjustable rear sway bar, hot shot header, hks exhaust, jwt
pressureplate /stock disk, jwt pop charger/cone filter.

I'm looking for $3000 for the car as is (all performance parts and a set of
14" race wheels), or $2000 in nearly stock condition (no header, exhaust,
suspension). If someone wants to buy it as a stock car, then I'll sell the
remaining parts.

Aaron
503-539-3693