Wheel Advice

sales@audiovideoemporium.com sales@audiovideoemporium.com
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 18:04:42 -0500

I know this has been hashed out many times on the list but
after digging through several wheel sites and the archives I
still haven't got any good feedback on inexpensive light
weight wheels. I'm sure there are several out there that are
on a budget that have had the same dilemma. I plan to autoX
with them so I need something that will take the track
stress. I plan to use Falken Azenis Sport tires in
205/50/15's. Should I run a 6 1/2" or 7" width? What offset?

My budget is less than $150 a wheel. Here's what I've found:

Tire Rack

Kosei K1 Racing
ASA LW5

Discount Tire

They appear to have several choices but they don't post
weights? I'm guessing by the name that these are light weight.

Konig Helium
Jax Light
ATS Comp. Lite

Please let me know other choices that I obviously missed and
where to buy them at a good price.

Thanks,

Tyler
91 SE-R Turbo