Engine Block Drain Plug

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:52:41 -0500

Dan, yes I am. The FSM and Rick's sight point it out. But, other than saying
to remove with ratchet and extension and using 14mm socket... I can't locate
it.

Will this area flush out without pulling the plug when I flush the system?
My new coolant is orange and the old is green... I know enough that you
don't mix the two. So, I'm hoping flushing the system will get rid of all
the old stuff even if I don't remove the engine block plug.

Hidden behind the manifold, eh? Trying to tell me I have to remove that
cover? Hope not.

Thanks for the reply,
Mark