Might sell 99SE-L

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson@yahoo.com
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:07:00 -0500

Hello all, recent events have me considering selling
my red '99 Sentra SE-L.  The problem is that I don't
know how much it is worth.  Any help in this area
would be greatly appreciated.  The car is in great
running condition.  Anything more than fluid changes
has been handled by Randy Ames of Phoenix Imports.
The mods are as follows:  JWT pop-charger, JWT S3
cams, HS header, Stromung SS cat-back, Stillen STB,
Stillen g-load brace, Goodridge SS brake lines, Metal
Master pads, Powerstop slotted rotors, B&M shifter,
Blizzaks on stock wheels, Kuhmo's on 15" OZ
Superleggras.  I've used nothing but Mobil 1 & Redline
Fluids.  The only thing that needs attention is the
paint.  If I keep it I will definitely have it
repainted.  Thanks.