Shifter Threads

Rick Warkentien sr20de@sunflower.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 20:43:47 -0500

Jon Wrote:
> I have a stock shifter now, I want a B&M shifter, but I may happen upon a
> Pacesetter shifter RSN for next-to-nothing.  The question is, what are the
> thread sizes and pitches of the various shifters?

> I *really* just need the stock shifter thread data, since I really don't
> know when I'll be upgrading to an aftermarket unit.  The other two (if
> they're different at all) are just a really nice bonus.

Well I know for a fact that the B&M shifter is the same as stock thread
size. As for the pacesetter i am not to sure. I believe the thread size is
M10x1.5 but i am not certain. I can however get the exact thread size for
you in a day or two. (take the ball off my old B&M and measure it)

I will attempt to do that as soon as possible unless someone else interjects
with the thread size before that.

Rick

PS Call me JP, any time in the evening after 6 this week.