Need help with ST rear sway bar B14/15

Sean McMahon badahab@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 11:44:49 -0500

If you get under there and look its easy to do.  I didnt have any pics either,
just look at pictures you find online.  The first set of holes are are just
some rivets or nuts or something that you drill out, the second set you find by
bolting up the first set, that shows you the second set.  The only "hard" part
is making sure you unbolt the brake line so you dont drill through it.  Other
then that its really easy to put on.  If ya need any help let me know.  I dont
have any pics right now, but Im sure I could take some if ya need it.

-sean