Do classic SE-Rs get chopped?

Joy Cordell cordell@speakeasy.org
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:36:46 -0500

Hi, new to list here, but really enjoying lurking so far. My '93 charcoal
SE-R, no enhancements but great condition and 170+k, was stolen here in
Seattle five weeks ago, supposedly by teens out for a ride on a Saturday
night.

Usually the stolen cars here (yeah, a LOT of stolen cars here) show up
parked on a side street in a week or two. No such luck with mine. With my
car's age and mileage I never expected it to get stolen (Honda's are the
theftmobiles in this town!)

I'm sure it isn't on a container somewhere, but is there a market in classic
SE-R bodies/parts?

It was an awesome car. . . I'm a part-time ski instructor, kept four
Gislaved studs on it in winter and could drive through anything it didn't
bottom out on. Sigh.

REALLY missing this car,

Joy
SE-R-less in Seattle