205 50 15 wheels on a B14 SE-R rim

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 20:54:14 -0500

Slamtry wrote:

> Yep, my only car. Never sees snow. Very occasionally sees torrential
> rain (Socal). I want a tire that will last though, as I do a lot of miles.

Azeni's are also _famous_ for hydroplaning.  The one
time my ES100's did better at an autocross than
everyone on Azeni's, was in a torrential downpour.

Of course, I'm not getting that many miles out
of my ES100's, but I didn't break them in good,
didn't get them heat cycled, and abused them really
bad when they were new..  I've heard people like
Darth Roffe claim to get 40k out of them, and they
are _quite_ solid in the rain.  I still think the're a great
tire, in spite of my experience with abusing them to the
point of chunking.. :)

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.