Gasket to use for Courtesy midpipe and stock NX muffler?

Colin Cox budman247@charter.net
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:41:04 -0500

I'm in the process of installing the Courtesy SS midpipe and a stock NX
muffler on my '93 NX2K.  I'm using the factory metal gasket for the
connection b/w the cat and the midpipe.  They sent me a smaller factory
metal gasket that looks like it would work for the connection b/w the
midpipe and the muffler (it looks like the gasket for the headers and
secondaries), but they also sent me the proper gasket if I were using the
stock midpipe, which is like a metal o-ring.  I'm looking for advice on
what gasket to use, or if I should try both????

Thanks,
-Colin