AC on Power Increase

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:11:17 -0500

Thanks all you guys. I like the idea of gaining a little higher idle than
what I have now(500to 600) since I have an auto. I'm going to experiment first.
I'll try removing the fuse. If this works I just might wire in a heavy duty
switch so I can turn it on or off at will.
I wonder if the increased fan running load will drop my available electrical
power to the MAF and other areas the ECU will notice. Guess I'll measure a few
strategic points.
Also I have a JWT cone intake which is going to get some hotter air from the
fans running,but I do plan on shielding that area off from the engine as soon
as it gets a little cooler around here (Las Vegas)
thanks again. I'll let you know my results.
Frank 93SE-R