Spec-V Blown Head Gasket

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 18:35:28 -0500

I've seen broken cranks, I've seen blown head gaskets, I've seen spun rod
bearings.... Dump the POS motor for crying outloud and install a VQ35DE into
the damn car and go Neon SRT4 hunting- the weight penalty will be verry
minimal- and with about 260HP the car would be a rocket. Shit I think K20C
motor from a RSX would be a nice motor for this car- then again they got oil
burning problems, and VTEC problems.... SR20DET, B18C5, or a 4G63 would be a
better more reliable choice than the QR. Nissan sucks.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima VQ powered- nothing to do with the POS QR motor.
98 S10 4x4 5spd 4.3L HO V6- new tow car whooooho
98 Kawasaki Ninja 750
98 Kawasaki Jetski 1100
90 Talon TSI AWD 5spd- moded.
Not a single SR20 car in the house finally.