OBDI into OBDII P10 G20?

Bill the arcstarter arcstarter@hotmail.com
Sat, 30 Aug 2003 10:41:11 -0500

"Jon Pennington" <cowboydren@b15sentra.net> wrote:

>Secondly, since your car is *supposed* to be OBD-II, the
inspection station will be expecting an OBD-II port under your dash, which
>a Classic/early P10 harness will not provide.  Computer doesn't connect,
but even if it would, the scanner looks for OBD-II stuff that simply isn't
>on your car or in your ECU.

One of my goals is to provide the world an "OBD-II Fraudulizer".  This would
be an OBD-II compliant computer with essentially no connection to your
engine.  The purpose is to fake out the gestapo who insists on asking your
car to tattle on you through the diag connector...

Better living through electronics!
-Bill
'02 Classic
'04 Max