JWT PP

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 10:22:06 -0500

Jay Stewart wrote:

> History lesson: Who makes the JWT PP? That might provide some answer as to
> the differences.

That was discussed or was that on the SoCal list?  Same one as
Nissan uses.

> GA16DE and SR20DE cables are interchangeable. Parts stores carrying
> non OEM parts have (or had last I checked) one PN for both.

They are certainly different to Nissan!

> I also wonder what TOB you guys with issues are using. OEM?
> Plastic or metal sleeve?

I always use OEM unless one is supplied with the clutch and
they are usually the same brand but I don't recall what it was.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 350K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R