JWT PP

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:03:33 -0500

Sorry to add to this thread but I may be having the same problem.  I had
originally posted about how my clutch cable wasn't enough to adjust the
clutch lever the right amount and went and installed the GA16 cable (Ray K.
is right, the GA16 cable IS longer than the SR20 cable BUT, the mounting
point is different effectively giving you more adjustment) It shifts a lot
better now but at times it still has trouble going into gear even though
there is no slack in the cable. There is plenty of adjustment left on the
cable but the clutch pedal is at the top of its adjustment so I don't know
why it still feels like the clutch isn't disengaging enough when I push the
clutch in.  The clutch pedal still has a heavy feel to it.  I got my JWT PP
from GregV but it may be among the defective ones that JWT sent out.  I
can't remember what color it was but I bought it a couple months ago so it
could just be a recent batch that's bad. Any ideas?

Ray S
98 Sentra SE w/mods