Finally Selling my NX2000

The Walrus walrusx4@maine.rr.com
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:47:14 -0500

I'm sad to inform the list that I have to get rid of my 1991 NX2000. I don't
want to do the work it needs to pass maine inspection - so I'm looking for
another NX but if something else pops up that is a good deal I'll snag that.
I'll continue to lurk and everything so let me know.

For all you grave diggers - it's in good shape, but it needs 4 new
rotors/pads, and new front wheel bearings. It's got a full header and catback
pacesetter setup modified to fit the NX, and a lot of other goodies - like the
black nx1600 seats that match the interior much better - and white face
gauges.

I'm looking for 1900 OBO.

Let me know - email me or call me.

Dan in Southern Maine