JWT PP Install

Aaron K se-r@limitedslip.net
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:59:17 -0500

Before pulling everything back apart and returning it, here is an easy test:
adjust your clutch pedal up 1/4 of an inch, readjust the clutch cable, and
try again. That should let you move the pedal closer to the floor to attempt
to get some more disengagement from the disk. Its worth a shot, esp. since
its easy....

Aaron