JWT PP Install

Matthew Ostlund panx2000@hotmail.com
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 18:54:05 -0500

The pressure plate may be defective.  When I put the DET into my old SE-R I
had one of the defective ACT Xtreme PP.  I could not get the clutch to
completely disengage no matter how I adjusted the cabel.  I had it so it was
CRAZY preloaded but it still was dragging.  I took it out and found out
there was a run of bad PP when I started asking around.  I sent it back and
they exachanged it for one of the new redesigned ones.  Maybe your PP is
defective too.  It the spacing bewtween the fingers is not symetrical or you
can see the diaphram is broken then it is fubared.

Matt
93 NX2000
89 240SX coupe
88 Scooby 4wd-turbo-wagon

  I can press in the clutch and it feels fine.  I can go