JWT PP

Ian Lyn ianshannon97@msn.com
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:35:28 -0500

Mike, when I installed a Brand New JWT PP, B15 disc and Fidenza, I had no
adjustement for the clutch cable. I had to redrill two new holes and pull
the bracket back to get more adjustemnt. And when it gets warm (the car) the
clutch pedal gets hard and the clutch cable arm makes a hell of a lot of
groaning/squeaking noises.
I never had this problem with the B13 disc and the other PP.
Ben insists that the new PP is the same thing just a different color.
I have a bad back, so I am not attempting to go under the car for a while. I
already hurt it again today taking my header off to be rewelded :(