Virus/worm

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:54:29 -0500

Jay Stewart wrote:

>The patch for this virus has been out for almost 2 months. Don't whine
>about Microsoft, whine about the computer user who didn't pay attention to
>4 alerts from Microsoft, and one from every single alerting body there is.
>It has been all over the news.

So it's the *customer's* fault?  Wow.

I didn't write that sh!tty @$$ code.

So it's my fault for not knowing about it??

So if I buy defective merchandise I should try to learn from other sources
that it's screwed up?

That's what we're talking about here.

Microshaft blows goats and Bill Gates sleeps with the devil.

>Whine about the computer user who didn't enable any sort of firewall. A
>firewall would stop this. Firewalls can be downloaded for FREE, and one is
>even BUILT IN to windows XP.

Found that out.  Now.

Of course Microshaft doesn't include any printed documentation
anymore.  What a crock.  I absolutely HATE digging through stuff on the
screen to get what I need.  But then again, I'm the customer and I'm wrong.

>Blame the user, not the tool.

What if they are one and the same? ;-)

King Turd