For the technically inclined: Continuous Variable Valve Adjustment - What do you think?

B K ndskyz@hotmail.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:27:07 -0500

Way off subject now..but Yes that was one of the reasons, there were quiet a
few others. I'll have to dig up my Moto Rag that has that bike in it when I
get home. It truely is amazing that some of the things that Motorcycles have
been doing for years are just now getting to cars, and vice versa. I can't
wait to see Honda stick a V-5 in one of their street cars.

But back to SE-R Content, and somewhat back to the subject. Anyone here have
Ceramic brake pads on their SE-R? I'm thinkin about them. For some reason
those semi-metalic pads on my car (AND TRUCK) both squeak to the point that
I wont drive my Truck, and I turn the stereo up in my car. I have to take
the pads off and clean all the metal flakes off of them to get them to stop.
PITA!

BK
96 200 SX-SE-R <--Daily driver
02 S/C CC Longbed <-- toy hauler