where to find a sunny

Ben Fenner fenfam@comcast.net
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:26:21 -0500

>much to my dismay
> i found out that they are only sold in england.

Oh, they were deffinately sold in Japan as well. Right guys?
I know this doesn't help any, but maybe you were talking about a left-hand
drive Sunny? The Japanese one's would all be right-hand drive. Most of the
European countries have right-hand drive cars as well, with the exceptions
of Germany and?

Of course I have 0 information about importing one of these things. I think
if you pulled it off, the cost would be compairable, if not more, than
buying a similar US spec car (Mitsu Evo, Subaru WRX or STI, Audi S4 Quattro,
Volvo S60R, ect.)
None of them SR20 powered though =(

-Ben
1994 Black SE-R