JDM vehicles

McDuff, Ben Ben.McDuff@act.gov.au
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:27:29 -0500

> Edison Bermudez said:

> > Does anyone knows if the classic se-r, the nx2000 or  the 200sx se-r
> > were sold in Japan an under what names ?   If so what are
> the specs ?

Don't know about Japan, but in Australia we got the NX2000, it was called
'NX Coupe'.

Is a 200SX SE-R a 2 door sports car? If so we got those too, the older
series called (funnily enough) '200SX' and the later series 'Silvia' - which
is what they are/were sold as in Japan. They running turbo SR20s. Apologies
if I'm repeating common knowledge here.

JP then said -
> Another option that you may not have thought of would be to
> get an N14 or
> N15 (Sunny, Pulsar, Almera, etc), which share many common
> components with
> B13s and B14s, and do a similar job.  Plus, it'd be a hatchback, which
> I've always been partial to. :D

I've got an N15 hatch. Hatchbacks (I think) look better than the sedans (we
only got the SR20 in a hatch in the N15 series anyway) and is bloody handy
for mountain bikes, dogs etc. :)

Not as handy as my '64 Falcon Ute though!

Ben