Pressure plate issues

Aaron K se-r@limitedslip.net
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 17:14:32 -0500

I have not, but a quick talk with a Nissan parts guy said the B13 se-r disk
was superseeded by the newer one. That does't necessarily make it the same
size, but its a bit more information.

I think I'll try calling JWT to talk to someone about the issue I'm having,
and will let you know if I find anything interesting. I think if the disk
keeps wearing down, it might get to the point that I can't fully disengage it
because the pedal hits the bottom of the floor.

Aaron