Forged pistons

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:59:16 -0500

I can't posibly see how you would want your head and
pistons to soak up heat in any situation.  The heat
doesnt do anything to drive the car and must be
disapated.

The higher EGT goes toward driving the turbo.  If you
coat everything you do notice higher EGT's, about 2-3
hundred degrees.  That can only drive the turbo much
harder.

Its probably one of the reasons why my 575 whp twin
turbo Z has less lag than a stock one.

Mike