93 SE-R for sale

Justin De Witt justin_d@ev1.net
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:19:05 -0500

Hey all,

My 93 Super Black classic is going to be going up for sale soon, so I
thought I'd see if anybody here is looking for a classic to add to their
garage.

This is in Austin, TX by the way.  The air conditioning has gone kaput (hole
in the condenser) and with my wife's car being a Miata and me really wanting
a bigger, newer car with folding rear seats and all that good stuff, it's
time for my baby to find a new home.

Here's the specifics:
1993, Black, 5 speed (with 5th gear popout), 122,000 miles.  Stock except
for advanced timing.
Cruise control, drivers side airbag, A/C (doesn't work right now though),
power sun/moonroof.  I put in a 1997 SE-R AM/FM Cassette and all the
speakers work, but since I always preferred the sound of the engine, no CD
player or fancy stereo. :)

I've had her for 3 years and only put 21,000 miles on her.  Changed the oil
every 3000 miles - Mobil 1 for most of those.  Red Line Synthetic Tranny
oil, Autocrossed once.  Lots of maintenance done, (starter,CV boots,clutch
at 119k, OEM Nissan muffler and brake pads/rotors at 108k)

She's not much to look at, but she pulls hard all the way to redline and
still makes me grin.  She might be a great candidate for a full track car...
I'm asking $2000 OBO

Anyway, holler if you're interested or have any questions.

-Justin De Witt
P.S. Thanks to all the folks who gave me info about the M3 a while ago.
I've decided I don't quite have the $ for one of those and it's repair
bills, but I am looking at Maxima's now.