CAP smog program in CA (was Re: Need foglight retaining clip for Classic.)

Slamtry slamtry@yahoo.com
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:48:15 -0500

Nope, if you fail at a Test Only place, you are automatically eligible for
the benefits I mentioned. Only you had better hurry. The guy who installed
my cat said his shop had not been paid for two months and they were sure
the state would be pulling the plug on the whole scheme soon, what with
the $40 billion dollar budget deficit and all.

Dan