suspension help needed

Andris Laivins
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:33:47 -0500

I work at the only other Koni rebuild center in the US besides Truechoice.
It is called Pro Parts USA.  You can find all the contact info at the
website - .  Call and talk to a salesperson.   I won't be of
much assistance to you personally since I don't work with shocks; I work for
the other half of the company - Tri-Point Engineering (world challenge team
and Mazda specialists) .  Pro Parts does revalving and shortening all the
time, and can also convert single adjustables to doubles, add external
adjustment, shock dynoing, etc.


> >I'm looking for a place that can re-valve my brand new Koni shocks and
> >shorten them for me, does anyone know a place other than TrueChoice ? I
> >keep on blowing Konis up with my stiff and low Ground Controls on my Max.

> I think you need to ask yourself why you are blowing them first.