suspension help needed

George Roffe
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:08:07 -0500

Peter Serwe wrote:

>Mike Saiki at Motivational Engineering -


>*possibly* Scott Higashi of ShigSpeed -

They cannot.

You need a Koni authorized repair center.  I know there are a couple
besides Truechoice, but a quick glance through SportsCar (SCCA club
magazine) and didn't see one.  Some hunting around should turn one up.

George Roffe
Houston, TX